Thursday, September 28, 2006

Mission to Glory

Dear Sane Reader,

This is my first blog for public viewing.

I have been blogging for almost a year now. It is really interesting and fun. I can actually see the progress, transition and transformation from how I was and how I am, within the short period of time. It was more about my private life. A diary of sorts. I had few interesting incidents and discussions that I wanted to share it with you all. But I wasn't able to do so as it was meant for my eyes only.

Moving forward this will be my forum where I can showcase few of the fun filled incidents that’s happening. Along with, I would also like to discuss few interesting, controversial and debatable topics.

Your valuable suggestions and comments are welcome.

With Best Regards and Lot of Love,
NaveenChander

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home