Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Interesting Emails

I would like to attach a few mails of the interesting mails I had typed in the recent past. It’s really interesting to read with.

And to be very true, none of the mails below are intended to hurt someone or mean any thing personally.

Firstly to start with below was a reply mail to my Good Old Cousin Mr.Gokul, a smart witty who is currently in the Middle East working for ICICI. I am attaching the mail trail for better understanding of the situation.


hi pavi,

nice to hear from u jus for me...



things r fine here.goin on as usual..nothin much to say..anyhow my usual weather report..gettin hotter day by day..temp is around 16-19

nothin mcuh plannin for a vacation around george marriage time...

lets c .....
bye
gokul prasad k


And here goes my reply….


Hi Google!!! Oops sorry Gooookul…

Your Weather reports are awesome. The meteorological facts that you provide are very useful to me and the others in the group… It is really unbelievable and hard to understand on how human life exists under hot temperatures like 16 - 19… that's almost close to impossible… The increase of temperature from 16 to 19 is really phenomenal. We have never been under such a high temperature … Your facts are simply mind blowing.

Great work and keep it up… Awesome…

BBC and CNN are hunting out for you… Coz your weather reports are so precise and very useful to people… they are planning to shutdown their meteorological department coz they are running under great loss as no one is ready to watch a phony weather reports when they have yours…

Run and hide b4 they hunt you down…

Eagerly awaiting your next weather report,
NaveenChander

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home