Saturday, October 07, 2006

Just another Funny one! Hope you enjoy it

English was never my cup of tea. I wasn’t great with it. Novels and Stories books never interested me. It was all about picture gazing. Lesser the pictures the more boring it was.

But in the resent times, unknowingly I started liking it for some reason. I learnt, it was an art to use the right word in the right place. Mastering it was almost close to impossible. . New words, Pronunciations were really interesting. I still secretly maintain a file and note down every time I hear a new word. My friend Sangamithra helped me improve my vocabulary with a great deal. I had this passion for writing emails. I love it. I was very poor with my Spellings. So I usually type them out in MS word and then paste them on my emails, worst case I do it on chat too.

I never liked the SMS lingoes, and I strictly don’t use them. Words like “U”, “ne”, “Y” always pissed me off. Oflate I came across a mail from my cousin that really caught my eye. Its nice to read.


hi ‘N’ anna........

very much impressed with ur mail... dont know y.......
yeah i know its a long time that i ve mailed...... dont know y these days. dont feel like touchin d comp. only....... today i m here cos of nets.. she was like.. hey y dont u check ur mails... gone nuts or wat???????? so i was like....... k........ lets check out.......
n ways hows everyone doing..... keerthina long time no c....... ‘A’ too... r u alive loose.. not even a single forward mes from ya...... n ways bye for now.... have exams tom.. my internals r on...
so bye....

n anna luv ya for ur cute mail..... it somehow sounds good.... dont know y..:))))))))))))

MsP!!!!!!!!!!!




Here goes my Reply





Hi Ms.P,

That was awesome. You have simply feasted on the mail. It was packed with suspense, puzzles and thrillers.

Suspense is on each sentence I read, you keep the reader guessing all the time. Your "Fill in the Blanks" was really tough and tricky. Sentences like "She was like…..", "So I was like…….", "k…….." and "bye……." are the best of all.

I wanted to congratulate you on the mail last night itself but dozed of counting the number of dots ("k…….."), Question marks ("wat?????????"), exclamatory Marks ("pavi!!!!!!!!!!!!!") and your ever lasting smile (":-))))))))))))))))") on your mail.

I thought, only when a group of alphabets put together as words make sense. This is amazing, I am proved wrong. Letters like "K Y N R C U I M A" conveyed so much, I am afraid even the best of the dictionaries would not be able to explain them.

You are the best. I think you have company Mr.Pk and Mr.GP are also in the same league.

Keep going.

Ok. I was just kidding you all the way through. That was a nice mail and a showcase of your innocence. I really enjoyed it.

Regards,
NaveenChander

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home