Thursday, October 12, 2006

Real Estate!!! A Real threat to the Indian Economy

Real Estate!!! A Real threat to the Indian Economy

It was a dusky evening, I came back home after a tiresome day in office with frustration and agony. The Finance department gave me a Bill that I had to pay close to Rs.15, 000 towards tax. Mumbling and grumbling I entered the house. It was of course a lot of money for any middle level s/w developer who make around Rs. 20,000 per month as take home. Calculations were running across the mind to tighten the expenses. Credit Card Bills, Mobile Phone Bill, Health Insurance Bills, Petrol expenses were all inevitable. Upon any calculation the remaining money goes to around 2 k or 3 K as negative balance. This time I had no other go; I had to ask my father for money as debt and promised to pay him back the immediate next month. It was not an insult to ask him but a matter of pride. Quite a lot of questions came up about my expense and my savings. Almost 2 yrs now, I still don’t have any saving against my name. I had to admit (surrender). Tax saving and investment plans was all about it. Opinions turned into Suggestions and suggestions into advices. It was like well and planned a unanimous choice from all at home.

“A NEW HOUSE”

I was kind of skeptical about the idea because I know it’s a long time burden. Housing loans are generally for 15 to 20 years. But it was a sensible idea too if one has to plan for a long term investment.



... This Doc is incomplete ... .Still to continue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home